Travel

14 December 2014

Let me get started!!

Blogging is quite new to me and I have promised myself to post at least once a week... After a few years, I hope it will be fun to read (if I continue to blog regularly) what was going through my mind week after week. Mostly, I intend to write about my travel tales, movies, food, environment related stuff etc... Forgive me, if my writing is not upto a certain level, for I haven't written anything in a very long time. 

And....... I think, this counts as one post for this week :) Yeah, you may have guessed it right! I am a bit lazy and I intend to break out of this habit along with a bunch of others from my previous years' new year resolutions. I will tell all about my new year's resolution in another post! 

Update - I am in the process of importing posts from my previous blog. Hence, this post might be little confusing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment