Travel

30 December 2014

It is that time of the year...

An year has almost come to an end. And, it is only during the end, I begin to analyse what sort of an year it was, in hopes of making the next one better. 2014 is truly a remarkable year for me personally and travel-wise as well. (I intend to blog about the short trips I went in 2014 sometime soon.)

Now coming back to the year end (or optimistically beginning of a new year), New Year resolutions that I have taken over the past years have got little attention as days go by. At one point, I stopped having new year resolutions. However, this year I plan on having a few (lets call it, needs of the hour) and I hope to achieve them. So, here goes the list... 
  • Start living my life to the fullest
  • Get rid of my laziness 
  • Eat healthy, Lose weight and be Fit
  • Travel more
  • Start reading more books
I intend to post updates to my blog as I achieve these things. And, I wish you all a very Happy New Year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment